Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Because Angie said so

Angie said that I should have my own blog so that Robert will know that I check his blog everyday. Actually I check it several times a day. I was so excited when I found one at 11:00 am last week that I called Angie. Then I found out that you had already talked to her and that this was old news. I don't care...your blog was new to me that day and I was happy to see it and know that you are okay. She said that it would make you very happy if I had a blog for you to read Robert, so here it is. I just have to figure out how to connect it to yours. Plus it gives me a great chance to catch up with your Mom and sister. Everything is going well with me. I am now working two jobs, 7 days a week. It's tax season. I went back to work for my favorite CPA and best friend. I always look forward to tax season and then about half way through I wonder why I ever, ever wanted to do this. Well, I guess I better get back to crunching numbers. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Lots of love to everyone. Angie's Mom, Mo

1 Comments:

Blogger rdmeeker said...

Angie's right! I am very happy to be able to read you're blog. When I check everyone's blog, it's like I get a snapshot of life back home. It's kind of like a personalized magazine.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home