Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just yesterday

It seems like just yesterday that I posted here last, but it's has been almost a month. This month has been like a blur to me. How can I get so wrapped up in what I'm doing that time just slips by like that? The days seem to run together. Half the time I can't even remember what day of the week it is. Angie said the whole idea of a blog is to communicate with people on a regular basis and let them know what's going on in your life. Well, the only thing going on with me right now is one word.....TAXES!!!! I eat, breath and sleep tax returns. I have over 400 returns to do and I'm not even half way through. But if you have any tax questions, please feel free to ask me. I finally got my car running again. It is so nice to have wheels again. I am truly blessed that my friends have helped me get around for almost 5 months. I don't know what I ever did to deserve friends like them. I don't know how to format this into paragraphs, so it will look like I'm running my sentences together. I miss everyone terribly and I hope everyone is doing well. Tammy, all I can say is that is how I came to be a "preferred blonde". It is the color of blonde that I prefer to be. When my hair grew back gray, I decided that since I had been the one to lose it, I had the right to choose what color I wanted it to be when it grew back. Serves it right!!!! Thank goodness it didn't turn orange! Robert, I admire you for learning a new language. I have a hard enough time being a Yankee and speaking Texan. Keep up the good work there. You are a blessing to everyone you meet. Brandi, I remember what it was like to miss my brother when he was overseas. Don't worry, he will be home soon. Then it will seem like just yesterday since you were together. Ang, call your mom. Bye ya'all (that's Texan talk)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Mo, good to hear things are well for you-don't know if Bob mentioned it, but he is a born Texan. He was born at Ft. Hood Army Hospital in the heart of Killeen, TX. I'm not certain yet what color to choose, but you're right-I lost it, I was bald, and the color choice will definitely be mine-I have always wanted to be blond. I saw Angie yesterday 3/12, and she looks great-Brandi is taking good care of her and we've been trying to feed her. Good to "hear" you online.
Tammy

1:21 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Oh Tammy, no I haven't told her that - Don't tell her that! You're just going to encourage her to think that Bob is going to move back to Texas one day! hahaha...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home