Thursday, May 18, 2006

Forever

Forever. It seems like forever since I have been here. I couldn't remember how to post a blog. I still can't figure out how to insert a paragraph. I loved the pictures from Brandi's party! Happy belated birthday, Brandi. Angie, we did NOT wear out dresses that long in the 70's! Well, maybe a maxi dress, but I didn't know anyone who wore those. The 70's seem like a magical time for me. That's when you were born. ......(this means new paragraph) Tax season is over, thank goodness. Now the real work begins on all of the extensions that we filed. I have cut my hours back to part time. It feels as though I have twice as much to do in half the time to do it now.....Bob, the pictures that you sent sure are a contrast to what we see on TV of Iraq. What a beautiful country. I will be so happy when the people of Iraq get to some sort of peace so that they can enjoy what God has blessed them with.....As you all know by now, the cancer popped back up. It's seems like forever that I've had cancer. It has become part of my life. 8 years! Can you imagine? 8 years! I've gotten to be a pro at this. Sorry, Ang, for making you call the family. That's always the hard part for me. I want to hurry up and get this over with because I'm going to a Lynard Skynard (I know I mispelled that) on July 8th. A group (10) of my 50+ year old female partying friends are going to the concert and I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a long weekend! No drinking and driving. We're getting a hotel room. (Remember, I said that cancer is part of my life, not my life. There's a difference)....Angie, are you going to London to convince Bob that London would be better that Houston? Anywhere, but Houston? I'm so happy for you and Bob. You both bring so much joy to so many people. I know, I know, enough of the Hallmarky stuff.....Well, that's it for now. I hope that I figured out how to do post this. If this works, I'll do this more often. Have a blessed day. Angie's Mom Mo

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Mom:

It worked! You know how to do this To make a paragraph, just hit enter twice, so that you see a big gap between where you want the paragraph. Just like you would in Word.

OH, and let's just be real. On a normal person, that dress WOULD have been shorter. On 5'2 me, though...not so much. It's really not that long of a dress.

Have fun at the concert. If I remember correctly, they're touring with a band I like, 3 Doors Down. They remind me of a band Dad would like. Definitely something to listen to while out driving the boat (http://www.3doorsdown.com/) You can listen to their music by clicking on the play button in the left hand corner that looks like a radio). Later!

9:05 AM  
Blogger rdmeeker said...

Hey! Lynyrd Skynyrd!

Think of me during Free Bird

11:38 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Just so you know, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Angie's Friend Aim

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home