Friday, February 09, 2007

It is NOT CANCER!!!

My doctor told me today that the latest CAT scan done on me, showed NO SIGN OF CANCER!!! Oh praise God!!! After 9 long months of being prodded, poked, biopsied, xrayed, CAT scans, bone scans, MRI's and tons of blood work, that finally, finally I got a clean scan!!!! I feel so blessed today. Apparently, my spine has deteriorated so badly, that it is putting pressure on my spinal cord, so my oncologist referred me to a neurosurgeon. She also ordered more xrays and another MRI. I swear...I glow in the dark. But I don't care....I don't have cancer again!!! I am going to give credit where credit is due and thank all of you for your prayers. I believe that it was sheer prayer power that made the difference. Thank you all and thank you God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home