Sunday, December 17, 2006

Decorating ideas

I'm taking a survey....how many of you throw speghetti up against the wall to see if it's done? I thought everyone did that. Rachel Ray does it. Angie and I were talking about it last night. It was always so much fun to have speghetti. She remembers when "someone" forgot to remove the pasta from the wall and it dried there. It was so stuck to the wall that it would peel the paint when we tried to remove it. My solution was just to paint over it. Instant deco art.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I do this, too. Not every time, but a lot of times. I've found it's best if your walls are painted with a semi-gloss paint; otherwise, you have weird squiggly lines all over your flat finish walls. ;-)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I want to point out, though, that I do not throw a mound of spaghetti -and- sauce on the wall.

Rather, I take one strand of cooked spaghetti and fling it at the wall. If it sticks, it is done.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mobea said...

That's what I'm talking about, Aimee!!!! See!!!!!I'm not the only one!!!!!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I must admit, I've done the same thing (single strand, not a mound with sauce-seems if you have sauce on it, it's probably cooked!) I just love to throw spaghetti

6:51 AM  
Blogger Mobea said...

Okay folks, I just throw a strand too. Angie posted the pic for illustration purposes only

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home