Monday, September 11, 2006

Blogging neanderthal

Okay, somebody help me out here. My knuckles are dragging the ground here. I am having a hard time finding my blog. Even if I go to Angie's blog(I have it saved under my favorites)and hit the link to my blog, all I see is the post before my last one about Comet. I can go to dashboard and read my latest post, but I want my page to show up with all the archives when I go to it. I have posted before and Angie can read my post before I can even read it unless I go to the dashboard. How do I put the links in? As you can see, I finally figured out how to insert a picture so maybe there is hope for me. I really am capable of learning about these new fangled inventions. What am I doing wrong? I have everything saved to my favorites but I would also like to save it on my tool bar on AOL. You know, the one with the pretty little icon pictures. I would post a lot more often if I could figure out how this darn thing works. I want to be able to walk upright again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home