Monday, June 19, 2006

Just for today

Just for today
When you walk through a storm, hold your held up high.
Okay, so the storm in Houston has passed and all the water is gone. Read Angie's blog.
Everyday life...I don't see how women can be housewives. I haven't worked in 2 months and I'm going nuts. There are only so many books that one can read and only so much TV that I can tolerate. What do people do all day long that don't work or go to school? I can't spend time with my friends because they are all at work. I can't do any type of excercise or activities because I'm in so much pain. I've learned that I can go to sleep at any time of the day now. I'm glad I have unlimited long distance. I've learned that there are a lot of games on the internet that one can play for many, many, many, hours. I've even learned how to blog!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home