Monday, July 17, 2006

Just for today

Just for today I miss Angie. I miss my family. I miss the fact that I will miss Angie and Robert coming home together. I miss my grandson. I love living in Texas, but today I just miss everyone. I feel really isolated today. I'm glad that I have my dog to keep me company.

I have a flat tire on my car. Now normally that would not be a big deal. I would just go out and change it. But I can't bend very well and I can't lift anything heavy. So that means that I have to call on one of my friends, again, to come to my rescue. I feel that my friends are getting tired of rescuing me. I would imagine that Angie probably felt that way a few times too. I feel that there is this huge sigh of relief with Robert coming home.

I just read Robert's blog and I'm so happy that they are having a great time. I know that this is like a once in a lifetime trip for Ang. Something tells me though, that I should get used to Ang & Robert being out and about around the world. They will experience a life together of many, many adventures. Places that most of us only read about in magazines or watch on TV. God has a plan for those two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now. I think often times, we assume our friends grow tired of needing us and about... 100% of the time, that's not true. Our real friends like us to need them, especially during times like this.

I'm sorry you're missing your family so much. Wouldn't it be great if we could smoosh the continents together so that our families would be close to us?

Hope you're feeling well and feel much better soon! You're totally right about Angie & Robert, in all the ways you said.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Mo,
Angie and Bob's news has hopefully put a smile on your face!!! Isn't it great??? We love Angie and are so happy that she's becoming a part of the family.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home