Monday, July 31, 2006

Just for today

Just for todayOkay folks..let's get this blogging going again. We have lots to talk about so let's get it going.

My grandson's name will be either Jacob Alexander Keechle (Carrie's choice) or Jackson Gillett Keechle (Alex's choice)So I guess that we shall refer to him as Jacob Alexander Jackson Gillett Keechle. I personally shall refer to him as my GRANDSON!!! He's so cute already. And so loved!

I'm getting anxious to get to Ohio. I'm ready to see all the family and friends. My mom is already planning on me helping her at the Senior Citizens center. She's really quite active there. They do a lot of arts and crafts for fundraising and fairs. The one thing that I really am not looking forward to though is BINGO. I really hate BINGO. But my Mama loves it, so O-66 I go. Bet you all are jealous that I'm going to be having all the fun.

At least this time it won't be cold and snowy when I'm there. I usually end up in OH at Christmas and folks..I don't know if you know this or not...but it is stinkin cold up there in the winter time. I mean you have to wear a real coat and everything all day long up there. I love being in TX in the winter. And it has actually been cooler here this summer than what it has been up there. Aaaahhh nothing beats living on the Gulf of Mexico. As long as we don't have to evacuate for a hurricane. That's another long story.

But Aug/Sept will be ideal there. This is a really happy time to be there and I don't have to rush. I "plan" to spend at least 6 weeks there. I hope to meet and spend time with a lot of you before the wedding. I feel that I already know and love you through Angie. Now I will be able to hug you myself.

I got a kick out of the pictures that you took, Brandi, of Angie trying on dresses. One of the looks was what I expected her to look like when she was younger if you ever mentioned marriage to her. Oh my gosh...this girl was dead set about ever getting married.

And then God sent her back to Ohio for Robert.

Ha!!!!!Such a blessing....

It is still going to be a thrill when I actually see her trying on dresses. "The" dress. I'm used to my boys getting married. It's totally different with my little girl. She always seems to amaze me what a wonderful, beautiful woman that she has grown to be.
Spoken like a true mom.

I will have pictures of the Lynard Skynard concert next week, so I'll ask Ang how to post them. Then you guys will see what kind of mother-in-law Robert is really getting. Insane but happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Mo, I can't wait to see you-so much to talk about it!!! Don't worry about being an insane mother-in-law, Bob's used to that; he has an insane mother, grandparents, sisters, uncles, etc. This list is unending. Congratulations on the new grandson-maybe one of these days we'll be congratulating each other!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Congrats on your Grandson! So much love and blessings in your family!

What you said about marriage and Angie cracked me up, because when we were at ORU, she was pretty much the same way. Christina and I are so thrilled for her! It's a joy when a friend finds The One God created, just for her!

Can't wait to see the pics! I'd take a happy but insane MIL any day! :-)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home