Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just for today

Just for today
It's a bird,it's Superman, no...it's Grandma in a plane flying to Colorado to see her grandson. Today is the big day. In 12 hours I wil be holding my grandson Brian in my arms. I am soooo excited!!!!
I have lots to do today. Things that I have been putting off like going blonde again, getting my haircut, shopping, putting on the Nicoderm CQ patch. Yep, you heard right on that one. I quit smoking today. It's so easy to do with the patches.
They're like magic. That's because I'm still getting the nicotine in my body so I don't go through any withdraws. For anyone who has tried to quit smoking, it can be one of the hardest thing you can try to do. It's more addictive than heroin. But at least for this week while I'm around my grandson, I will not smoke.
Did I tell you I am soooooooo excited!
Expect lots of pictures when I get back.
TaTa

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Congratulations on not smoking!

My mom smokes and I wish she would quit. Please share how you like the patches. I think she tried them when they first came out, but didn't like them. Maybe they're better now.

Have lots of fun with your grandson!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I can't wait to see pics of the grandbaby. I hope you have a great time in CO, I hear it's beautiful. Good luck with the not smoking, I imagine it's very difficult. Look forward to reading more of your blog-you're very good at it.
Tammy

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home